Resources recommended by the professionals from Operation Street Smart include:
- mha.ohio.gov (Providers by county)
- drugabuse.com (Abuse/addiction treatment)
- recovery.org (Recovery process/ratings/major cities in Ohio)
- InterventionAmerica.com (National Resource on Recovery)
- Rehabhotline.org (Rehab referral/placement)
The HeroinHopeLine website (http://www.heroinhopeline.org/) is a great local resource that breaks down a lot of the specific locations of rehab facilities and resources in Southwest OH and parts of Indiana. Their phone number for contact is 1-877-695-6333 for Warren and Clinton Counties, and 1-844-427-4747 for Butler County.
Their website also breaks down the types of heroin treatment:
- Medically Supervised Detoxification
- Rapid Detoxification
- Residential Rehab Program
- Medically Assisted Treatment
Other resources include the Butler County Coalition, which has its own page of resources at http://butlercountycoalition.org/resource-links/.