TBI.org has provided an extensive list of FAQs along with their answers at http://www.tbi.org/category/what-is-tbi. This FAQ includes:
- What is a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- What are its effects?
- When will he/she wake up?
- How do we know how bad the injury is?
- What will be the outcome?
- What can I do to improve the outcome?
- Cognitive Rehabilitation, Family Therapy, Substance Abuse Counseling, Political Advocacy are their main results
TBI.org also provides an “Educator’s Guide to the Brain” at http://www.tbi.org/pediatric-tbi/educators_guide.html. This guide gives a description of various parts of the brain, what happens to it during an injury, geography/parts of the brain, and information about recovery/cognitive development.